Digital Audio Transmitter TX100
About this Product
The TX100 is a remote controllable transmitter for covert audio monitoring.
Power is supplied externally from a 3.5 volt to 9 volt DC source. From the RX200R receiver, the transmitter can be set to one of 8 channels. When in VOX mode, transmission will only occur when the VOX level reaches a preset point. This can be set via the RX200R receiver. The voice activity detector is intelligent and effectively rejects spurious noise to prevent false triggering.
• Compact design
• 8 channels bands 410-430MHz
• Power output 1 mW to 100 mW
• Digital scrambling
• 5 kHz bandwidth
• Built-in remote control receiver: Selectable frequency, power settings and operating mode
• Vox or continuous transmission
• Audio coding
• External dc input 3.5 V to 9 V
• Remote controlled audio amplifier
• Power consumption: 30 mA @ 1 mW ± 10%
74 mA @ 100mW ± 10%
• Receiving distance: 400m
• Output average power of Remote Control: 100mW
The TX100 transmitter offers the flexibility to switch between CONTINUOUS transmission, VOX transmission and OFF mode. Power levels on the transmitter can be changed between 1 mW (0 dBm ±2 dBm) to 100 mW (20 dBm ±2 dBm) from the RX200R receiver.
Accessories included: 3xAAA battery pack; Rechargeable li-ion battery 3.7 V/380mA; Switch 220VAC/5VDC1A
DIMENSIONS 34mm x 11mm x 4mm